FMC Finance Zimbabwe was established and registered as a microfinance institution in January 2010. It has now grown across borders with a branch network of 25 represented in all the four corners of Zimbabwe, our Headquarters being in Harare and its further 4 branches being in Zambia, where it started operating in 2016.
FMC Finance’s core business is micro-financing, offering financial assistance to individuals and SMEs alike. Guided by its core values of Innovation, Professionalism, Integrity, Respect & Teamwork, FMC Finance is pursuing its vision to be the best in class Micro-Finance Institution that provides professional and flexible financial solutions to its chosen customers.
FMC Finance employs over 150 staff, and places strong focus on fostering a culture of learning.
To be the best in class Micro-Finance Institution that provides professional and flexible financial solutions to its chosen customers.
Our mission is to partner with the community to fill in the gap in the provision of financial solutions to our chosen customer.
- Professionalism – We commit to honesty, integrity and professionalism in all that we do for and in the name of the institution
- Teamwork – We commit to teamwork for higher productivity
- Integrity – We commit to upholding the integrity of the institution and all its stakeholders
- Innovation – We commit to enhance products in line with the business and its environment
- Respect – We commit to have respect for each person as an individual deserving of our best service at all times without discrimination.
FMC currently is home to more than 150 employees and thrives to eradicate unemployment and at the same time guaranteeing employability as it promotes continuous education, personal advancement and empowerment through training courses that are in line with the finance, micro finance industry and ICT thus changing lives and impacting positively to the nation at large.